Weddings by Chap. Mark and Jeanie DeNuzzio
Chap. Mark: "Vow renewals generally are used by couples celebrating an important anniversary, renewing their commitment to each other after a separation, by couples who want a more family-oriented or formal ceremony after a civil wedding or elopement, or by my wife at every chance she gets to wrangle me into saying "I do" all over again. I tell her I repeat vows every weekend. I guess it's not the same unless it's to the one you love."
Since vow renewals aren't legal ceremonies, the format is very flexible and personal.
- Officiant services up to 2 hours
- Vow Renewal Ceremony (your choice or Create-Your-Own)
- Preliminary Meeting
- Follow-up/Planning Meeting upon request
- Unlimited Phone and E-mail Contact
- Travel to your location within 50 miles of Ambridge, PA
- Day-of-the-Ceremony Coordination by Jeanie
- Use of our portable PA system and microphone(s), if necessary
- A portion of the ceremony fee will be donated to the Divine Spirit Ministry Kiva Team
Vow renewals are a second chance to remember those things that made you fall in love with each other in the first place.