Weddings by Chap. Mark and Jeanie DeNuzzio
Simply Yours - Our Standard
photo courtesy:Dino Bovo
Calling this a Standard Package is a bit of a misnomer as we have a tendency to be extremely flexible- with your ceremony, that is.
Physically? Eh, not so much.
What some call "Custom" we call Standard.
You get to choose from several simple, pre-prepared ceremony outlines ranging from traditional to contemporary- religious, spiritual and civil. All can be used as-is. As beautifully written as they are -thank you very much- they can be tailored to suit your needs and personalities. We encourage it, in fact.
Extra fee? Nope!
It is our goal to give you the ceremony that both of you want and richly deserve.
To make things even more personal we also include online access to Chap. Mark's SuperGood Wedding Ceremony Library- a behemoth-sized eBook (or PDF) containing alternate vows, readings, unity ceremonies, and more! You choose what you like, we put them together for you and voila!- your ceremony!
Of course, Rev. Mark loves to create. If you are so inclined, he can put a ceremony together for you from top-to-bottom, built-to-suit like a house constructed out of love (awww!).
Internal ceremony elements such as the Sand Ceremony, Wine Box and Love Letters, Memorials, the Unity Candle Ceremony, or other symbolic or religious services may be added at no additional cost.
A rehearsal ($100) is also available.
- Officiant services up to 2 hours
- Wedding Ceremony (tailored to you as a couple)
- Preliminary Meeting
- Planning/Update Meeting upon request
- Unlimited Phone and E-mail Contact
- Signing & Filing of Marriage License
- Travel to your location within 50 miles of Ambridge, PA
- Use of our portable PA system and microphone(s), if necessary
- Day-of-the-Ceremony Coordination by Jeanie, if necessary
- A portion of the ceremony fee will be donated to the Divine Spirit Ministry Kiva Team
Sometimes the best ways are those that are tried and true. Traditional ceremonies are beautiful and meaningful.