Weddings by Chap. Mark and Jeanie DeNuzzio
Ceremonies & Fees
As a new couple, your money is best spent on setting a good groundwork for your marriage. You deserve more than just a pudgy, though Puckishly adorable, minister and his wonderful wife. You need someone with experience who can act as a guide through the wedding process. Someone who can help calm your nerves, get grandma seated in the right spot, and convey to the whole world those feelings that you have for each other.
To us, this isn't a business- it's a vocation and calling. We try our hardest to keep our fees as reasonable as possible, while still maintaining the level of professionalism (and fun! Don't forget the fun!) that you deserve on your wedding day. As a bonus, our packages have adorable and rather quirky names!
Get in touch with us to see what we can do for you!
(I know I don't have to tell you how to use the Interwebs, but click on any ceremony below for detailed info.)
- Simply the Two of Us (and perhaps a few friends): at Your Location within 25 miles of Ambridge, PA: $100
- Simply Renewed (Vow Renewal): $250
- Simply Amazing (Standard): $350
- A Simple Affair- Pop-up Weddings! Under 50 guests? Small wedding party? A special rate may be yours! Contact us and find out!
- Pre-Marital Education: Not required, but hey, there's no fee -donations are always nice, though.
Additional Wedding Services & Fees
- Rehearsals: $100
- Travel Fee: $1.50 per mile over 50 miles one way from our location(Ambridge, PA 15003).
Two-Hour rule: Other rates may apply if your ceremony location is 2 hours or more drive-time from our home location.
- Retainer: A non-refundable 50% retainer is required on all ceremonies paid upon agreement signing. The balance of your fee is due two week prior to your ceremony.
- Advance: If final payment is made less than two weeks prior to the date of the ceremony a $50 charge will be added.
You needn't break the bank to have your ceremony your way. Treat yourself to a great honeymoon!